15 February 2006

a happy birthday to my Dad!

Awww today my Dad turns 41. Actually if you think about it he's still pretty young, considering his eldest is turning 21. Awww. And all I can say is I LOVE DADDY with my whole heart. We've been through tough times but you just tend to overlook all that when you truly love a person, and well he's my father ahaha.

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
Me and Daddy / Kate Dad and Me

Kate and I were telling him just last night that when we're filthy rich we're gonna buy him and Mommy a yacht or let them travel wherever they fancy. Surprisingly I think my Dad's an introvert, he always tells me that his dream when he gets old is to just live in a typical country setting in the States where the next house is miles away and all you can see when you go out is an endless field. Well I could not let them live so far away, so I said maybe I'll just buy him a hacienda somewhere here and a horse ahaha.

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Me, Imman "TomTom" and Kate

But oh it's hard to get on his bad side. I mean once he decides he doesn't like a person, he really WOULD NOT talk to that person anymore. He's funny and everything but when he gets mad I'm really nervous ahaha. When he calls me KRISTELLA that's when you know there's something wrong. Good god when he raises his voice when he's angry it's terrifying ahaha.

I'm happy because my parents are happy. Is that how it goes for everyone? I mean even if I'm worrying about a lot of things, when I see them all lovey-dovey it just somehow calms me. It's not like they don't fight, but they work it out and like 80 percent of the time they're okay. And last night Dad took Mommy out on a Valentines date and left the poor kids at home ahaha.

Image hosting by Photobucket

So yeah since Dad was dead tired and we have a mother and son from Romblon staying with us till Friday, Mommy just prepared A LOT of food and ordered pizza and stuff so we'd just eat here. About that mother and son, the kid fell somewhere in Romblon and broke a few bones, and there are lumps I think in his spine, so they're here to have him operated in the orthopedic. No place to stay while they're here so we took them in. The doctor said that the problem with his back can be solved with just a brace on his body, so no need for an operation. Poor kid, in the morning he cries when he's trying to get up because it hurts so much, his mom said.

In other news.


Guess what I was able to go to the cute studio in Maceda. The pink drums was terribly cute so Sab has the most number of photos ahaha. I have A LOT of pictures and I don't know where to put them so I'll just upload everything on my multiply. Just clicky clicky below. Guuuh.

(Aww the little girls frolicking in the fields are now budding rockstars...)

And yeah we're thinking of heading over to the UP Fair after bandfest on Friday, that is if nothing will come up or we won't have to go elsewhere. Oh and I saw Cheska and she looks like a debutante! AHAHA. No seriously bagay sa kanya. She looks girly. Bouncy curls are a must in order to fully exude the rockstar attitude comrades! God and I was laughing so hard when they were practicing, I think they can be stand-up comedians.

I can't get over that pink drumset. I want one. In our room ahaha.

Edit right this very minute: Photobucket is so lame. It's acting up and giving me the lousiest time ever. Just see the multiply for other pics.