28 February 2007

a non-analytical post (for a change)

An excuse to post pictures of the get-together last Sunday night:















Imman's birthday/Dad's birthday/my sort of despedida. So much fun! And good thing Kuya O was able to come, imagine, straight from Ilocos I think.

A real bummer though because I'll still be there this Sunday and I've said goodbye to most of them already hahaha. Flight's on Tuesday, not yet sure what time.

Oh and head over to my multiply, tonsss of new pictures.
Mon's Sunset Strip photo shoot
Pics with Lokomotiv and of Lokomotiv (and click here to view their official site)
Mon's amazing rock and roll party
My lovely high school friends --- Pau's birthday
Macabre photo shoot
Photo shoot with Sir Bong (Vintage Pop owner) and Mr. Roberto Bellini
Carlyn's photo shoot --- Part Une and Part Deux
Dad's birthday!
Jo's fab photo shoot

I realized I had tons of photo shoots in there. Woot! haha. I should start making a career out of taking pictures. Oh and look what I found:





Two sketches (or artistic interpretations haha) of me. This was last year during the Jazz Festival, when Kakoy asked his artist friends to draw me as well as Kate. It was mighty awkward while they were doing it though, since I could not move. But it turned out great --- I think I look more like the first one.